UK nursing agency
As one of the leading nursing agencies for registered general nurses (RGNs), registered mental health nurses (RMNs), healthcare assistants (HCAs), theatre nurses and practitioners, Medacs Healthcare can offer you a fantastic volume and variety of temporary NHS nursing jobs and private nursing work.
On a daily basis we have hundreds of flexible, temporary nurse jobs available on either a long term or short term basis. To register for agency work, all we ask is that you have a minimum of six months' NHS experience gained in the last two years. For band 5 nurses we also require you to be NMC registered.
With the large volume of temporary nursing work we have available being just one of many reasons to work through us, there really has never been a better time to register with Medacs Healthcare.
Check out our nursing jobs below or register now with Medacs Healthcare.
Earn hundreds of pounds for referring your friends!
Once you are registered with Medacs Healthcare, you are eligible to earn a £200 bonus every time you refer a nurse and they go onto register with us and complete 100 hours of work*. What's more, there's no limit to how many nurses you can refer so, refer five nurses, and we'll give you £1,000...not bad eh?
So, if you know one, two, three, four, five or more NMC-registered nurses who, like you, need flexible working, extra shifts, or even long term positions, all you need to do is log in to your account, click on the 'Recommend a Colleague' button and complete our short referral form.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Agency nursing allows you to choose when and where you want to work, planning your work around your life, not the other way around. The variety of work on offer also means you gain valuable experience and the opportunity to broaden your horizons with a variety of assignments.
Working as an agency nurse with Medacs Healthcare, we will be able to offer you:
- Great pay - Competitive hourly rates plus holiday pay
- Flexible shift options - You tell us when you are available to work
- Volume and variety of jobs - Over 1,000 temporary nursing jobs a day
- First choice on shifts - As a leader in vendor contracts our workers see shifts in the North West and West Midlands before they are given to other agencies
- Fast track registration - With our new online registration, online DBS (formerly CRB) service, dedicated compliance and face-to-face teams we can get you working within ten days
- Daily payroll - Work Monday, get paid Thursday
- View payments anytime - Access payment, tax, deductions and lots more day or night with your secure online personal login
- Free mandatory training - Plus access to specialist training including MAPA, MVA, Observation and End of Life training
- Dedicated consultant - Experienced, professional and friendly
- Support from nurses like you - we have a number of qualified nurses on our team to provide on-going support, appraisals and supervision where needed
- Support 24/7 - we are open all hours so you'll always be able to contact us
- Lucrative refer a nurse scheme - Get rewarded for recommending your friends
- Permanent UK and International opportunities - From the UK to Singapore to the Middle East, we have hundreds of permanent positions around the world
Check out our temporary nursing jobs below or register now with Medacs Healthcare.
Please click on the job title to view more details
- Job Title Region Grade Skill
- Theatre Staff -Southport and Formby North West Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Theatre Staff -Manchester North West Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Paediatric Nurses -Manchester North West General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Theatre Staff - Preston and Chorley North West Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- RGN - Band 5 - Kent London General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (MN)- Band 5 - Shrewsbury West Midlands Mental Health Band 5 Acute Assessment
- School Nurses - North East London London General Band 6 General - Acute & Primary
- Health Visitors - North East London London General Band 6 General - Acute & Primary
- Community Nurses - North East London London General Band 6 General - Acute & Primary
- A&E Nurses - Birmingham West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- A&E Nurses - Shropshire West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- A&E Nurses - Stafford West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- ITU Nurses - Band 5 - Macclesfield North West Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- ITU Nurses - Band 5 - Southampton South Central Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Leek, Stafforshire West Midlands Mental Health Band 2 Acute Assessment
+ Register Now
Upload your CV, save jobs and apply for posts online.