UK nursing agency
As one of the leading nursing agencies for registered general nurses (RGNs), registered mental health nurses (RMNs), healthcare assistants (HCAs), theatre nurses and practitioners, Medacs Healthcare can offer you a fantastic variety of temporary NHS nursing jobs and private nursing work.
On a daily basis we have hundreds of flexible, temporary nurse jobs available on either a long or short term basis. To register for agency work, you will need:
- a minimum of six months' NHS experience gained in the last two years*
- to be registered with the NMC (doesn't apply to Healthcare Assistants)
With the large volumes of temporary nursing work we have available being just one of many reasons to work through us, there really has never been a better time to register with Medacs Healthcare.
Check out our nursing jobs below or register now with Medacs Healthcare.
*London nurses are required to have experience in the last 12 months.
Agency nursing allows you to choose when and where you want to work, planning your work around your life, not the other way around. The variety of work on offer also means you gain valuable experience and the opportunity to broaden your horizons with a variety of assignments.
Working as an agency nurse with Medacs Healthcare, we will be able to offer you:
- Great pay rates - Competitive hourly rates plus holiday pay.
- Flexible shift options - You tell us when you are available to work.
- Volume and variety of jobs - Over 1,000 temporary nursing jobs a day.
- Priority placements - As a master vendor supplier to various NHS trusts across the North West and West Midlands, we have first sight of all of their agency shifts, offering you the pick of the bunch before they go out to other agencies.
- Fast track registration - With online registration, online DBS (formerly CRB), dedicated registration, interview and compliance teams we can get you working as quickly as ten days.
- Daily payroll - Work Monday, get paid Thursday
- View payments anytime - Access payslips, tax, deductions and lots more day or night with your secure online personal login.
- Free mandatory training - Plus access to specialist training including MAPA, MVA, Observation and End of Life training.
- Dedicated consultant - Experienced, professional and friendly.
- Support from nurses like you - we have a number of qualified nurses on our team to provide on-going support, appraisals and supervision where needed.
- Support 24/7 - we are open all hours so you'll always be able to contact us.
- Lucrative refer a nurse scheme - Get rewarded for recommending your friends.
- Permanent UK and International opportunities - From the UK to Singapore to the Middle East, we have hundreds of permanent positions around the world.
Check out our temporary nursing and care jobs below or register now with Medacs Healthcare.
As a registered agency worker with Medacs Healthcare you can take advantage of our lucrative 'refer a nurse' scheme whereby you will receive £200 for every NMC-registered nurse you refer, who goes onto complete 100 hours*.
There's no limit to how many nurses you can recommend and it couldn't be easier to submit a referral to Medacs Healthcare.
To refer a nurse now simply:
- Login to your Medacs Healthcare account
- Click on the 'Refer a Colleague' button
- Complete the short form
Once we've received your referral we will contact the nurse and take them through our usual recruitment process. Once the nurse has completed 100 hours of work as per the terms and conditions outlined below, we will contact you to arrange payment of your £200 bonus.
Terms and conditions
The organiser of this promotion (the “Promoter”) is Medacs Healthcare of 800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, Luton, LU1 3BA. The recipient of a £200 payment is the “Referrer”. The referrer will qualify for a payment of £200 (subject to tax and National Insurance Contributions) should each of the following conditions be met: The Referrer must; be registered with the Promoter as an agency worker; have recommended to the Promoter an NMC-registered nurse who subsequently registers with the Promoter; have consent from the person being recommended (the “Candidate”). The Candidate must; have a valid NMC registration; be eligible to work in the UK; not already be registered with the Promoter; have completed 100 hours of work via the Promoter within a six month continuous period, commencing within six months of the registration date. Once the Promoter has carried out the necessary checks to ensure that the Referrer qualifies for the promotion, the Promoter will pay £200 into the UK bank account the Promoter has on file for the Referrer. The Referrer may recommend more that one individual and each recommendation will allow them to become eligible for more than one payment, subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting a referral the Referrer is deemed to accept these terms and conditions. The promotion is not open to employees and past employees of the Promoter, nor their families. The Promoter reserves the right to change or close the Promotion at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Please click on the job title to view more details
- Job Title Region Grade Skill
- Accidfent and Emergency Nurse - RGN - Band 5 -Walsall West Midlands Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurses - RGN - Band 5 -Walsall West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Dudley, West Midlands West Midlands Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Dudley, West Midlands West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Stoke on Trent West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Health Care Assistants (HCA) - N E London London General Band 2 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - N E London London General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Band 5 - Reading South Central General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Accident and Emergency Nurses (RGN)-Reading South Central Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- ITU Nurses - Reading South Central Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Paediatrics - Reading South Central Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Hertfordshire South Central General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Health Care Assistants - Hertfordshire South Central General Band 2 General - Acute & Primary
- Registered General Nurses - RGN - Band 5 - Birmingham West Midlands General Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
- Theatre Nurse (RGN)-Stoke, Staffordshire West Midlands Critical Care Band 5 General - Acute & Primary
+ Register Now
Upload your CV, save jobs and apply for posts online.