Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Experience: 1 year
Hours: Full/part time available
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? Our Disability Assessor position would be ideal for you.
This permanent position comes with a favourable starting salary of £35,000, plus uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months and excellent benefits.
As a Disability Assessor, you will undertake Assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. You will be working autonomously however your colleagues and the clinical management team are always on hand to provide support.
What we're looking for:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year post - registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Broad clinical knowledge and experience in a range of clinical settings
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Developing your career
There is a huge scope to grow professionally within your Disability Assessor career. The next step up would be a Clinical Coach position where you will take charge of training and supporting a Disability Assessor team. Following on would be the Clinical Support Lead who is responsible for a team of health professionals, including Clinical Coaches.
Finally, our Clinical Delivery Manager role has overall responsibility for the Clinical Management Team, who ensures change management and service delivery standards are maintained.
What we will provide to you:
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive team will provide you with full details of the role. For further information please contact us on 07776 964 412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
In order to safeguard the health of vulnerable claimants and our colleagues, our Health Professionals are now conducting PIP consultations from home by telephone. This new way of working also extends to the onboarding and training process but rest assured, keeping you informed and being on hand to support you every step of the way remains our top priority.
Job ref: BRAD123
*Terms and conditions apply please refer to the website for further details