Care Assistants required in St. NeotsWe are looking to recruit a number of care assistants to provide support to the elderly in residential care homes....
Home Care Assistants - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE - EXTRA CARE HOME SCHEME NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALL 3 SHIFTS
- Location: Gorton POTENTIALLY 12 HOUR SHIFTS AVAILABLE INITIALLY
- Pay rates -
£9 Monday to Friday from 7am till 11pm
£9.20 Saturday and Sunday from 7am till 11pm
£10 Monday to Sunday 11pm till 7am
- Shift patterns - 7AM - 3PM / 3PM - 11PM / 11PM - 7AM
Medacs Health care are currently recruiting for both experienced and inexperienced care workers to join our ever expanding teams. This is due to continued business growth as a result of consistently providing excellent healthcare/homecare services to our clients in the UK and overseas.
Duties include (but are not limited to):-
- Personal care - assisting with washing, bathing, pad changes, commodes, hair care, dental hygiene, dressing/undressing etc.
- Food preparation - preparing light meals, snacks and drinks.
- Medication - assisting clients with their medication either via a verbal prompt/reminder or providing physical assistance (drops, opening medicine bottles, popping from blister pack etc.).
- Record Keeping - a clear and accurate account of every care visit to be logged in the Service User's homecare file.
- Domestic Duties - Cleaning, Moving of furniture etc
We are looking to recruit caring, dedicated and professional individuals who have a desire to support our elderly, vulnerable adults in an extra care scheme setting assisting with personal care, medication support, meal preparation, light moving and handling any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Benefits of the role:
In return, Medacs Healthcare provide full training, competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and offer ongoing training and support as required with the opportunity for career development for those with a desire to enhance their existing skill and experience.
Medacs Healthcare offer a generous refer a friend scheme and company pension.
Our carers must be flexible, have a positive approach to work, have a desire to help others and be friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and possess a "can do" attitude.
Candidates must have an excellent command of the English language, written, verbal and reading.
Flexibility is required as we are unable to provide early shifts only therefore, you must be able to work a mixture of shift patterns. All our care assistants are required to work alternate weekends.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think this is the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for; people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve
If you believe this is the role for you, please contact us today to arrange an immediate interview.