Care Assistants required in St. NeotsWe are looking to recruit a number of care assistants to provide support to the elderly in residential care homes....
Are You a "People- Centred" person with compassion and commitment for helping others?
Do you want to work in an environment where you are able to make a real difference to people's lives and support them in their needs to live comfortably in their own home?
Then... Look no further.
Medacs healthcare have a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to work within your local community supporting our clients on a daily basis that will leave you with a smile on your face knowing how much you are appreciated, valued and how much of a difference you are making in your working hours to the people who need it the most.
What Medacs have to offer you:
- Competitive Pay rates
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage allowance - can be entered here or left blank
- Full/Part time flexible hours are available to suit your work life balance
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral scheme
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Company Mobile phone
- Excellent In-house training (yearly refreshers)
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free PPE
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Workers'
Duties of a Care Assistant:
- Promoting dignity and respect as well as independence and encourage Service Users well-being
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and social support
To be successful in the role of a Care Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition - we can provide full training, mentoring, round the clock support and on-going career development
- Be Reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good Communicator
- Good Organisational/time management skills
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to a car or Be willing to use local public transport as you'll be providing home to home care
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant, are looking to provide a first-class quality service, then click apply today, or call Andrea at Manchester on 0161 8882635 or 07776656213