Consultant in HistopathologyAt Queens Hospital Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust09:00am 17:00pm Monday to Friday Consultant histopathologist with experience of working in the NHS...
Consultant in Histopathology
At Antrim Area Hospital
Northern Health And Social Care Trust
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of jobs across multiple NHS trusts
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients by combining skill and expertise with your ability to teach, coach and mentor junior medical staff, we want to hear from you. Apply today.