Employer: Medacs Healthcare
Role: Disability Assessor
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Shifts: Full/part time available
If you're a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist and are looking for your next role, our Disability Assessor position would be ideal for you. This permanent role is hybrid /office working and comes with a favourable salary of up to £35,000, plus uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months and excellent benefits.
As a Disability Assessor, you will undertake assessments where you will analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability. You will then provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. While you will be working autonomously, your colleagues and clinical management team will always be on hand to provide support.
Requirements of this healthcare role include:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year of post-registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
To succeed in this clinical role, you should also work under pressure in a busy environment and experience working in various clinical settings.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of up to £35,000 and the following which are available from the very first day you join Medacs.
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Optional paid overtime
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- 25 days annual leave plus additional birthday leave
- Employee Assist Programme
- Life assurance cover
- Company pension scheme
Our Flexible Benefits are designed to support your health and lifestyle and are available for selection once per year during the Flexible Benefits Window. These are additional benefits you can receive via salary exchange which is a method of selecting benefits via a tax efficient scheme.
- Electric vehicle scheme*
- Travel insurance*
- Dental insurance*
- Private medical insurance *
- Discount dining*
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information