Client Name: Victoria Hospital KirkcaldyRole: Consultant HaematologistRates: £105-£1115 FLAT RATE FOR ALL HOURS. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. 1 evening on call per week + 1:6 weekends...
Client Name: Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Consultant Neuro Haematologist
Rates: £100-£110 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. + 1:5 ON CALLS
Consultant in Haematology
At Royal United Hospital - Bath
Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
Monday to Friday, 08:00am - 17:00pm
1:5 On Calls
Accommodation - £25 PER NIGHT / £410-550 PER MONTH
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).