Medacs Healthcare are looking for an Assessment Centre Coordinator to join our team in Bradford
Hours: Full time 08:30-17:00
- To manage a diary system and allocate appointments efficiently.
- To ensure KPIs are met.
- General administrative duties. E.g. using Microsoft office other bespoke systems, using the telephone, photocopying and scanning.
- Ensure all databases are kept up to date and reports completed in a timely manner.
- Provide cover for other offices as required.
- Support Management team with any other reasonable duties.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and use initiative
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using Excel
- Confident, assertive and adaptable
- Willingness to travel to other sites according to business need
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working in a public facing role
- Experience of working on reception in an office environment
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of IT business software such as Microsoft Office
Covid considerations: Please note that whilst the position is temporarily remote, you would be expected to attend the office as and when required.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.