Client Name: University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire Role: Anaesthetic Practitioner/NurseRates: Up to £30 per hour.Shifts: Full time staff needed Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 Benefits:Access to Care4Carers our...
Client Name: University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Anaesthetic Practitioner/Nurse
Rates: Up to £42.30 per hour
Days available: Monday to Sunday, ad-hoc and block bookings
Shift Times available: Variable
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Theatre Support Workers and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.
The University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust ranks as one of the most technologically advanced in the country where state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic equipment and a dedicated team of healthcare professionals come together to provide the highest standards of care to many patients every year.
In addition to your qualifications, as a Scrub Nurse you will have:
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a systematic approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
With your skills and passion for patient care you will be an asset to the theatre team. Apply today and enjoy next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.