If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
Our Homecare Division
Our Homecare division prides itself on being a quality homecare provider that coordinates and delivers domiciliary care, specialist care and complex care services to the elderly, children, and those with special needs within their homes.
Working in our Homecare division
Governed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), our teams work with service users, their loved ones, local authorities, social services, and case managers to create customised homecare packages that promote independence, wellbeing, and quality of life.
Daily, our teams coordinate visitations into people's homes to provide personal care to individuals, so that they can continue to live in their homes independently.
We have CQC registered branches and services in seven locations. Across our branches we have staff who plan and coordinate our services, and Care Workers out in the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Homecare division is currently recruiting for an Onsite Care Coordinator.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Ensuring all care workers are fully briefed before commencing a care package.
- Managing timekeeping and absences of the care workforce.
- Ensuring that all service users/clients are contacted via a monitoring telephone call on a monthly/quarterly basis and recorded on Coldharbour.
- Ensuring that all service users/clients and care worker files are up to date, scanned onto Coldharbour and any relevant information recorded on the appropriate section of Coldharbour.
- Ensuring that all complaints and concerns reported through events are recorded on the computer record and followed by the complaint's procedure.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Team/Registered Branch Manager to review candidate attraction/candidate flow
- Ensuring payroll/invoice requests/queries are dealt with accurately and promptly
- Assisting with preparation of timesheets, ensuring the care plan and timesheet match
- Understanding and attending relevant training deemed necessary to the post, to enhance skills and service delivery.
If you are process driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment whilst building relationships within a healthcare setting, then this role will be ideal for you to utilise your customer service skills.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Company pension and life assurance
- Paid volunteering day
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare..
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.