Medacs Healthcare seeks applications for full-time substantive CESR Fellows in Emergency Medicine based at a large University Hospital in Midlands. Salary scale: ...
Medacs Healthcare is currently looking to recruit for Consultant in Emergency Medicine positions with multiple University NHS Trust's in the UK.
- England nationally
- Hold Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- £84,559 - £114,003 annual salary
- Permanent or Fixed term 1 year contracts available with the view to extend.
- Health and Care Worker visa sponsorship available
- Relocation benefits up to £8,000
- Training and development including CESR support
- Standard working week of 40 hours
- Annual Leave 27 days per year, plus eight general/public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
The NHS - a rewarding place to work
There are few careers that are as rewarding as one in the NHS, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people.
We actively recruit people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience. This helps us understand the different needs of the patients and provide the best possible service.
Whichever area you join, you become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.