Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health BoardRole: Consultant DermatologistRates: £105-£125 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considered Consultant in Dermatology At...
Client Name: Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NFT
Role: Consultant Dermatologist
Rates: £105-£125 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considered
Consultant in Dermatology
At Chorley & South Ribble Hospital
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NFT - Doctors
Full time, Monday to Friday
£105-£125 per hour approved
Accommodation - * Single accommodation £474.50 per month. (£20 p/n for short term).
Accommodation form to be completed to request. £300 deposit for single
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).