Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health BoardRole: Consultant DermatologistRates: £105-£125 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considered Consultant in Dermatology At...
Client Name: East Suffolk and North Essex Foundation NHS Trust
Role: Consultant Dermatologist
Rates: £105-£125 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considere
Consultant in Dermatology
At Colchester Hospital
East Suffolk and North Essex Foundation NHS Trust
6 months initially, Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm. Accommodation available
We would really like to focus on trying to clear our new patient routine backlog. Our standard 4 hour clinic sessions would normally be 12 patients AM and 9 patients PM for new and follow up patients, however we would like to start this at 8 patients AM and 7 patients PM to allow the doctor time to get use to our systems and way of working."
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).