If you're interested in a career in the recruitment sector and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making...
If you're are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
Global Medics (part of Medacs Global Group) are a leading provider of permanent and locum doctor staffing solutions within the primary, acute and mental health markets in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
We aim to create a working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved, energetic, innovative and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
About the role
Global Medics - Ireland have an opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join the Compliance team in Dublin to be responsible for effectively communicating and coordinating the registration requirements with candidates.
Here's some of the day to day responsibilities:-
- Provide a personalised and professional service to all candidates that are required to go through the compliance process
- Fully understand the compliance requirements for a client or framework provider and be able to clearly and confidently explain all requirements to a candidate
- Contact the candidate and explain the Global Medics registration process and/or compliance requirements for any upcoming locum assignment
- Conduct interviews, document verification meetings and email all appropriate documentation and instructions to a candidate
- Maintain regular contact with candidates throughout the compliance process and ensure they provide the correct documents before commencing their locum
- Follow up with the relevant Recruitment Consultant during the compliance process and ensure communication is open around each stage of the process
- Conduct regular checks on all candidates' compliance
- Update and maintain associated records
- Meet and exceed targets without compromising quality standards
Medacs Global Group (part of Impellam Group) is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare..
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.