Care Assistants required in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire We are actively recruiting care assistants in Hemel Hempstead to cover a mixture of earlies, lates and long...
Our Client requires support to help maintain and build on existing relationships. Our Client is physically active and would prefer support from someone with similar interests. Our client requires encouragement to stay engaged in hobbies and stay active.
Shift patterns available are:
- 09:00 - 19.00 Monday - Sunday
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- Competitive rates of pay £13.00 to £15.00 per hour
- Earn over £300.00 Gross per week for working 30 hours
- Company mobile telephone
- Free DBS and uniform
- You will be given on-going career support and professional development, should you wish to progress
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Workers'
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral scheme
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Paid for full shift/ block pay not just the time your with your clients
As a Complex Care Assistant, you will support with
- Promoting dignity and respect
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation/support
- Emotional and social support
- Challenging behaviour
To be successful in the role a similar interest in the following would be an advantage:
- General health and well being activities; Walking, Gym and badminton
- Wood work
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in this position, then click apply today, or call/email our Recruiter Amy at Medacs Healthcare in Bristol on 01179506027 / email@example.com with your details.