Job Purpose:To work as a Band 6 Physiotherapist participating as a member of the response and community team whilst independently managing a specialised clinical caseload....
Role: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Shifts: Full Time - Block Booking
*Inpatient experience required*
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated placement officer
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
As an Occupational Therapist, you will:
* Identify the difficulties or disorders experienced.
* Assess the cause and nature of the problem to assist in understanding treatment.
* Devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme.
* Liaise with medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality treatment.
* Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information to explain findings using various methods to ensure practical understanding.
* Communicate with patients on shared patient decision making.
* Work in and where appropriate, lead a multidisciplinary team.
* Assess and prioritise patient/client requirements, delegating effectively to others.
* Recognise, review, and report a patient's condition and any changes to the patient and the multidisciplinary team.
* Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy.
* Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
* 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
Apply today if you are ready to put your skills and knowledge to the very best use, pro-actively personalising the therapy service and giving a renewed sense of possibility to patients of all ages.