Role:Band 6 Pharmacist (inpatient)
Shifts: Full time- block bookings
Location: London, UK
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
We are Looking for diligent, Knowledgeable GHPC registered pharmacist with recent relevant UK experience to come and join out our team of health care professionals and specialists.
General Key Skills
In addition to your qualifications, as an agency Pharmacist, you will have:
* good communication skills.
* ability to work effectively with your colleagues, patients and the public.
* be able to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
* to be responsible, accurate and methodical, with good attention to detail.
* an interest in helping people and improving people's health.
As an agency Pharmacist, you will:
* Check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they're appropriate and safe for the patient.
* Work carefully, methodically and accurately with medicines and doses.
* Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication.
* Conduct ward rounds.
* Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
* Discuss treatments with patients' relatives, community pharmacists and GPs.
* Keep up to date with and contribute to, research and development.
* Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations.
* Work in and where appropriate, lead a multidisciplinary team.
* Perform basic administrative and clerical tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in pharmacy (MPharm) accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
* At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
* 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced background check.