Use images to diagnose, treat, and manage various medical conditions and diseases.* Liaise with medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality treatment.* Elect appropriate...
Role: Band 6 CT- Radiographer (UK clinical experience Required)
Shift- Fulltime - Block bookings
Location: Chelsea ,London UK
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
We are looking for diligent, knowledgeable HCPC registered Radiographers with recent relevant clinical UK experience to come and join out our team of health care professionals and specialists.
* excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to explain procedures to patients.
* a supportive and caring disposition.
* good observation skills and attention to detail.
* the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* CT and x-ray experiences
* IV cannulation
As a temporary Radiographer, you will:
* Use images to diagnose, treat, and manage various medical conditions and diseases.
* Liaise with medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality treatment.
* Elect appropriate radiology techniques for patient diagnosis and undertake minimally invasive procedures to guide and direct a variety of intervention treatments.
* Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information to explain findings using a variety of methods to ensure practical understanding.
* Assess and prioritise patient/client requirements.
* Recognise, review, and report a patient's condition and any changes to the patient and the multidisciplinary team.
* Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks.
* HCPC Registered
* Relevant qualification in Radiography
* 6 months clinical NHS experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced background check.