Band 6 Care Co-Ordinator / Community MH Nurse
Trust: Cheshire and Wirral Partnership
Role: Band 6 Care Co-ordinator / Community Mental Health Nurse
- Working with the Adult Mental Health Service
- Start ASAP until November 2023
- Ful-time hours
All statutory and non-statutory organisations within the Health, Social Care, Judicial and Educational arenas.
Team members, Team Manager, CSM and Social Services.
- To manage a defined caseload with responsibility for the review of care needs for vulnerable clients.
- Participating in a Specialist CMHT service.
- Establishing a good rapport with clients and their families in the home environment and in a clinic environment
- Delivering professional standards of care to the very highest using evidence based practice.
- To undertake and comprehensively complete regular CPA reviews for identified caseload
- Participating in team meetings and reviewing client care and needs with a senior member of the Specialist CMHT,
- Facilitating effective delivery of the Care Programme Approach and engaging clients, families and carers with services.
- Establishing rapport and confidence of clients and their families by providing and participating in programmes of care giving support and advice.
- Ensuring that all communications with colleagues, clients and families are clearly understood, giving written confirmation of verbal communications where there is observed to be a need.
- Interpreting Trust and National Health Service policies for clients and family and professionals as required.
Attend MDTM's Specialist CMHT's/case conferences/care programme approach planning and review meetings where appropriate.
If you require addtional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3