Locum Consultant in Rheumatology - Royal Lancaster Infirmary
Client Name: University Hospitals Of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust
Role: Locum Consultant in Rheumatology
Rates: £100 - £125 per hour (PAYE)
Shifts: Full time, Monday to Friday
Location: Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
As a Rheumatology Doctor at University Hospitals Of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust, you will be responsible for patients of all ages and genders. You may have a specialism, however in this role, you will diagnose and treat a whole range of common diseases, injuries, and conditions. You will carry out tests and be able to interpret test results, offer preventative care, and make recommendations to patients that encourage a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing best practice. Dealing with both acute and long-term issues you will also make referrals to hospital consultants or other medical specialists as required.
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship)
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients by combining skill and expertise with your ability to teach, coach and mentor junior medical staff, we want to hear from you. Apply today.