We currently have a number of fantastic permanent job opportunities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for Consultant level doctors that completed the CCT training in the UK or Ireland.
Consultant roles available in the following specialties:
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Allery & Immunology / Paediatric Allergy & Immunology
Endocrinology / Paediatric Endocrinology
Gastroenterology / Paediatric Gastroenterology
Pulmonology / Paediatric Pulmonology
Suitable candidates must have completed one of the following specialist training:
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
Candidates must also have a current and valid medical registration in home country and must be eligible for DHA Dubai Consultant licence.
The client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary + incentives.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.
To apply, please share your updated CV for review: Zuzana.Flowerdew@medacs.com