Role: Band 6 PhysiotherapistShifts: Full Time Block BookingLocation: Chelsea*Inpatient experience required*Benefits:* Access to Care4Carers our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing...
To work as a Band 6 Physiotherapist participating as a member of the response and community team whilst independently managing a specialised clinical caseload. At times you might also be required to manage and triage work within the Referral Centre.
The post-holder will assess, formulate, evaluate and monitor specialised rehabilitation care packages which will involve complex decision making within the community, including reablement services and referral centre. The role can require urgent responses to priority cases, and will require negotiation and co-ordination of a number of multidisciplinary team members to deliver specialised rehabilitation care programmes.
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated placement officer
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
* Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.
* Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
* 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced background check.