Medacs Healthcare are recruiting care assistants to support our service users living at home in Trafford Manchester. It is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for...
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants in Gorton, Manchester.
Pay rates & mileage
- £10.00 - Monday to Friday
- £10.25 - Weekends
- Enhanced rate for Bank Holidays
- Mileage - 25p per mile
What experience is needed?
Here at Medacs you don't need previous experience as full training is provided with ongoing support from our team of local professionals. If you have any personal experience caring for people, all those skills are transferable, and care work could be the career for you!
Already work in care?
If you already work in care, have a transferable DBS, and have availability to attend our Assessment Centre, we could fast track your application and you could become a valued team member within weeks!
Apply now or Call Sam Davies on 0161 888 2636
What vacancies do we have?
We currently have vacancies covering 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 10pm weekends and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3pm to 10pm.
With the cost of living at an all-time high, what are the benefits of working for Medacs Healthcare?
- Competitive pay rates
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay rates
- 25p mileage
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Care Friends - a fun and rewarding app to collect points for going above and beyond, referring friends to come and work for us, points mean pounds!
- We pay for your Blue Light card - sign up and receive discounts at 100s of outlets!
- Holiday and statutory sick pay
- Company mobile phone for roster and call monitoring
- Excellent in house and online training (regular refresher training)
- DBS - paid for by us!
- Free PPE
- Free Uniform
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Program, so if you are ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our care assistants and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Assistants'
Apply now or Call Sam Davies on 0161 5077260 to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you!