Are you an experienced Ophthalmic Scrub looking to work within the most trusted NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals in Reading?Would you like to have full-flexibility...
Are you an experienced Ophthalmic Scrub looking to work within the most trusted NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals in Leciester?
Would you like to have full-flexibility of where and when you work with access to ad-hoc work including block-bookings, with premium rates that can be paid on a next-day basis?
If you are currently working with the NHS on a full-time or part-time basis, working within a Private Hospital, or you are full-time agency; check out why working with a leading agency like Medacs can be perfect for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Representing the Medacs brand and yourself as a Healthcare Professional (we will provide a new uniform, with an I.D Badge)
* Working alongside
Pay expectancy: £28 up to £36 per hour on weekdays & more for weekends, nights and bank-holiday shifts. (we pay via PAYE, Umbrella & LTD)
Benefits with Medacs:
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates with next day pay
* Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Block bookings and short-term shifts available (Weekdays, Weeknights, Weekends & Bank Holidays)
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Re validation support
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and well being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
You will be joining a friendly team of healthcare staff across Leicester who are passionate about what they do and the services they provide to both patients and visitors.
The Trusts and Private Hospitals Medacs work along-side have values that shine through in their commitment to providing an access for true, honest, professional healthcare services where people matter most.
Qualifications/Licenses/Certifications we need to have you on board with us:
* Be a Registered ODP/Nurse/Scrub Nurse
* At least 2 year's post-graduate experience.
* 6 months recent UK experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced DBS background check.
Not sure whether you have all the correct documentation, or up-to-date documentation to become fully compliant with us? that's ok, we have a dedicated compliance team who specialise in theatre staff compliance and would
be more than happy to assist you further with possible solutions.
You will be designated a dedicated consultant who has relationships primarily within your area, in this case your consultant is Jordan and if you would like to have a conversation with him,
he would love to discuss this opportunity further.
Apply today and enjoy next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.