Client Name: County Durham & Darlington NHS Foundation TrustRole: Healthcare AssistantRates: Competitive Rates of PayShifts: Flexible shiftsLocation: Various locations available across the County Durham and...
Client Name: County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Healthcare Assistant
Rates: Up to £24.89 per hour
Various shifts to suit you: earlies, lates, long days, nightshifts
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts with flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Competitive pay rates and next day payroll
- A dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day so we can get you the right shift at the right time
- £250 referral scheme
- Free training for your own personal development
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working flexible shifts on various wards, you will provide much-needed care and support to people when they are feeling unwell, vulnerable, and unsure. A significant reliance is placed on the vital care you will provide to ensure a patients care experience is the very best it can be.
The very best Healthcare Assistants are individuals who show empathy, patience, consideration, passion, and dedication.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will play an essential part in so many people's lives. This is a role where you can see the impact of your work daily, with the sense of achievement and satisfaction that comes with making a real difference.
General key skills
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will have:
- Empathy and understanding
- Compassion and a caring nature
- A warm and friendly personality
- A passion for good conversation
- Quick thinking abilities
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent attention to detail
- A systematic approach to tasks
- Excellent timekeeping
- The ability to work well and under pressure
- A flexible attitude
- A desire to improve and develop knowledge and skills
- Active listening skills
As an HCA, your duties could include:
- Assisting nurses with day to day care
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping patients to move around and feel more comfortable
- Monitoring patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight
- Keeping patient records accurate and up to date
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
- 6 months NHS hospital experience
- References that cover the last two years
So, if you can combine empathy and understanding with practical hands-on patient care, we want to hear from you. Apply today.