Client Name: London Private HospitalRole: Scrub Nurse/PractitionerRates: Up to £36 per hourDays available: Monday to Sunday, ad-hoc and block bookingsShift Times available: VariableBenefits:* Access to...
If you are a dedicated and skilled practitioner with recent NHS experience, we have the perfect role for you as a Recovery Practitioner/Nurse with the fantastic The Princess Grace Hospital in London.
You'll play an important part of the Theatre team by:
* Supporting and monitoring the patient on their arrival into the recovery unit
* Providing appropriate treatment until they have recovered from the effects of the anaesthesia and/or surgery
* Assessing the patient so they can be discharged back to a war
Client Name: HCA Healthcare
Role: Recovery, Anaesthetic, Scrubs and Surgical first Assistance
Rates: Up to £45 per hour.
Shifts: Variable - ad-hoc and block bookings available
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated placement officer
* Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Revalidation support
* 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses, Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Theatre Support Workers and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.