Homecare Assistant London Borough of Southwark £10.85 TO £11.00Are you a compassionate and caring individual who is experienced or considering a career in care? Are...
Medacs Healthcare are looking for an Extended Hours Care Coordinator to join our fantastic team based across Tameside and Poynton.
The ideal applicant will have a thorough understanding of the demands of a busy homecare service, whilst constantly providing excellent customer service during our out of hours service.
The shifts available for this role are:
Saturday 7:00 am until 3:00 pm
Sunday 3:00 pm until 11:00 pm
If you believe this is your next challenge, we would love to hear from you!
This role works closely with the weekday Care Coordinators and the Registered Manager to ensure we continuously provide an excellent, compliant, and good quality service.
- Responsible for manning the out of hours telephone line
- Responding to queries from Service Users, Care Workers, family members and other health professionals
- Sourcing suitable cover for care calls at short notice when Care Workers are unable to work
- Ensuring Care Workers are allocated additional work with adequate travelling time between care calls
- Communicating to Care Workers any changes to their rotas
- Ensuring all Service Users are kept fully up to date on any Care Worker changes,
- Responding appropriately to emergencies and being able to adequately resolve them
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a keen interest in health and social care with a strive for excellent customer service and to provide good quality care
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Ideally have an NVQ/QCF Level 2/3
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance (pro-rata)
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Contributory Pension Scheme after three months
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive, and respectful - truly valuing our employees and customers.
If you're interested, then click apply today with your most up to date CV!
Keywords: Care Coordinator, Out of Hours, Extended Hours, Caring, Empathy, Passionate, Customer Service Homecare, Bristol