Client Name: NHS ScotlandLocation: NHS TaysideRole: Band 2 Healthcare support worker (HCA/HCSW)Rates: £10 16Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at...
Client Name: NHS Scotland
Location: NHS Fife
Role: Band 2 Healthcare support worker (HCA/HCSW)
Rates: £10 - 16
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends across multiple NHS Fife locations.
- Access to Care4Carers to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency HCSW/HCA shifts across multiple healthboards
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide care and support of the highest calibre to patients and staff.
General key skills
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- a methodical approach to tasks
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 2 Healthcare Support Worker with Medacs Healthcare, you will
- Work alongside doctors, nurses and clinical staff to deliver safe, patient centred care.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely contribute to assessments and delivery of care
- Adhere to all required NHS policies
- Ideally have an SVQ level 3 in healthcare or equivalent, or be working towards this
- Minimum 6 months recent NHS hospital experience within the last 2 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check
So, if you are a Band 2 Healthcare Support worker and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team at Medacs Healthcare, apply today.