The role is to support vulnerable people living in their own homes for up to 8 weeks following their discharge from a stay in hospital,...
The role is to support vulnerable people living in their own homes for up to 8 weeks following their discharge from a stay in hospital, where they will then either no longer require care and support or transfer to a homecare provider for long-term support.
South of Bristol in areas covered are:
Bs4, Bs13, Bs14
- Hartcliffe and Bedmisnter down
- Knowle Park and Knowle West
- Hengrove and Whitchurch
- Stockwood and Brislington
Shift patterns available are:
- 07:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
- 16:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
- 07:00 to 14:00 Saturday and Sunday
- 16:00 to 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- Competitive rates of pay £9.50 to £10.75 per hour
- Earn over £330.00 Gross per week for working 35 hours.
- Guaranteed hours offered (terms and conditions apply)
- 35p per mile for drivers
- Company mobile telephone
- Free DBS and uniform
- You will be given on-going career support and professional development, should you wish to progress
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Workers'
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral scheme
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Free uniform
- Paid for full shift/ block pay not just the time your with your clients
As a Hospital Discharge Care Assistant, you will support with
- Promoting dignity and respect
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation/support
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and social support
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in this position, then click apply today, or call/text our Recruiter Amy at Medacs Healthcare in Bristol on 01179506027 / firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.