Consultant in HistopathologyAt Queens Hospital Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust09:00am 17:00pm Monday to Friday Consultant histopathologist with experience of working in the NHS...
Client Name: Wye Valley NHS Trust
Role: Consultant Histopathologist
Rates: £110-£115 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. Part time considered
Consultant in Histopathology
At County Hospital (Hereford)
Wye Valley NHS Trust
Will be required to do cut-up (surgical dissection) on a rota basis
Also need a consultant able to report Breast
For 3 to 6 months. subject to extensions
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).