Employer: Medacs Healthcare
Role: Disability Assessor
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Shifts: Full/part time available
Full and part time available. This position is a hybrid of home and/or office working depending on your preference. In case of IT issues, you will need to commute to your closest office in Redcar as necessary.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist and are looking for your next role, our Disability/PIP Assessor position would be ideal for you.
This permanent role comes with a favourable salary of up to £37,000, plus uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months and excellent benefits.
What you can expect
- Undergo 4-5 weeks of training so you'll feel confident in the role
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability
- Provide concise, comprehensive and professional reports according to deadlines
- Produce reports to high professional standards and respond proactively to feedback
- Work unsupervised and use initiative to carry out the work or request support
- Apply your knowledge and experience in line with NMC code of conduct
- While you work autonomously, your colleagues and team will always be on hand to offer support
What we're looking for
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year of post-registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and experience working in various clinical settings
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000 and the following which are available from the very first day you join Medacs.
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- 25 days annual leave + additional birthday leave
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Employee Assist Programme
- Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and many more
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
COVID-19 Considerations: In order to safeguard the health of vulnerable claimants and our colleagues, our Health Professionals are conducting PIP consultations by telephone. Keeping you informed and being on hand to support you every step of the way remains our top priority.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information.