Client Name: Several trusts across the North West of EnglandRole: Adult Psychiatry ConsultantRates: £100 per hour Shifts: 9-5 Monday to Friday Location: North West of...
Client Name: Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Adult Psychiatry Consultant
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week.
- Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Re validation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a Consultant Adult Psychiatrist, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the successful provision of psychiatry services at Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust . Here you have extensive opportunities to develop good collaborative therapeutic alliances with patients and patients families while being a pillar of clinical and educational support for junior doctors.
Working flexible shifts you will enjoy close working relationships with your fellow health care professionals. Together you will seek to establish a common understanding of the problems the patient is experiencing, taking a lead role in establishing the strategic management plan for a patient, utilising your therapeutic skills to develop a constructive pathway to recovery.
As an Adult Psychiatry Consultant, you will be fundamental in developing, improving, and expanding the psychiatry provision within Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. Working alongside a cohesive team of dynamic, motivated, and progressive clinical professionals, you will play an active and hands-on role, using integrated biopsychosocial models to understand the cause of mental illness and manage mental illness, emotional disturbance, and abnormal behaviour.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as an Adult Psychiatry Consultant, you will have:
- Quick thinking abilities
- Patience and the ability to teach, coach and mentor
- Excellent attention to detail
- A systematic approach to tasks and delegation
- Excellent timekeeping
- A pro-active approach to research and academia
- Empathy and understanding
- A flexible attitude
- A dedication to improving and developing knowledge and skills
- Active listening skills
- AC Status
If you can demonstrate a commitment to the effective treatment of patients and to reflective practice, critical appraisal of evidence, using a variety of learning methods, mentoring, role modelling and research, you are precisely the type of Consultant Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust are looking for. Apply today.