Client Name: Medacs Healthcare Role: Adult Psychiatry Middle Grade DoctorRates: negotiable Shifts: 9-5 Monday to Friday Location: North West of England Benefits:Over 5,000 new job...
Client Name: Barnet Enfield and Haringey
Role: Adult Psychiatry Middle Grade Doctor
Location: Springwell Centre - West Locality Team
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week.
- Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As Adult Psychiatry Middle Grade Doctor, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the successful provision of psychiatry services. Here you have extensive opportunities to develop good collaborative therapeutic alliances with patients and their families.
You will enjoy close working relationships with your fellow health care professionals. Together, you will seek to establish a common understanding of the problems the patient is experiencing, take a lead role in establishing the patient's strategic management plan, and utilise your therapeutic skills to develop a constructive pathway to recovery.
As an Adult Psychiatry Middle Grade Doctor, you will be fundamental in developing, improving, and expanding the psychiatry provision within The Barnet West Locality Team. Working alongside a cohesive team of dynamic, motivated, and progressive clinical professionals, you will play an active and hands-on role in diagnosing, treating, and managing mental illness, emotional disturbance and abnormal behaviour.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as an Adult Psychiatry Middle Grade Doctor, you will have:
- Quick thinking abilities
- Patience and the ability to teach, coach and mentor
- Excellent attention to detail
- A systematic approach to tasks and delegation
- Excellent timekeeping
- A pro-active approach to research and academia
- Empathy and understanding
- A flexible attitude
- A dedication to improving and developing knowledge and skills
- Active listening skills
The Barnet West Locality Team provides community-based treatment and support for adults with moderate to severe mental health difficulties who live in the borough of Barnet and/or registered with a Barnet GP. The team is multi-disciplinary and consists of professionals from a number of backgrounds including nursing, social work, psychiatry, psychology, occupational therapy, graduate mental health workers and community engagement workers and are supported by a dedicated admin team.
- MBChB (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) or equivalent.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients through the provision of quality patient centric care, we want to hear from you. Apply today.