Client Name: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Role: Insourcing Paediatric Anaesthetics ConsultantRates: Day RatesShifts: Monday to Friday daysLocation: Leeds Children`s HospitalBenefits:Over 5,000 new job requests...
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Full registration with the GMC
- Full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
The position of Anaesthetics Doctor is challenging but equally as rewarding. You are responsible for helping patients in the preparation for, induction of, maintenance of and recovery from anaesthetics to feel as comfortable as possible. If you are ready to take the next step in your career as an Anaesthetics Doctor, apply today.