Medacs Healthcare are recruiting Medacs Healthcare are recruiting care assistants to support our service users living at home in Barnsley. It is an exciting and...
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting
Are you looking for a new career in care? Or just looking to work for a new company? Whether this be topping up your current hours or just looking for a fresh challenge, Medacs could be the place for you.
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting care assistants to support service users living at home in Shepshed, Loughborough, Leicestershire. It is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to make a difference in your local community.
We are currently looking for drivers with access to their own cars or access to one. We also have walker routes available.
If you already work in care and have a transferable DBS, we can fast track your application and you could be earning within a few weeks.
Role: Care Assistant
Branch contact details: Natalie Eliseou - 0116 264 3922 - or email Natalie.Eliseou@medacs.com.
No Experience Required
To be successful in the role of a Care Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Be reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good communicator
- Good organisation/time management skills
- Have the right to live and work within the UK
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- £10.00 - Monday - Friday
- £10.25 - Weekends
- Mileage - 32p per mile
A variety of working patterns available covering the following hours:
- 7am - 2pm
- 3pm - 9pm
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Competitive Pay rates
- 32p mileage
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full/Part time flexible hours are available to suit your work life balance
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral app where you can build up points and make some extra money. You will also be rewarded for going above and beyond.
- Access to Blue light card - sign up for a blue light card and receive discounts at 100's of outlets
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Company Mobile phone for roster and call monitoring
- Excellent in-house and online training (yearly refresher training)
- Free DBS
- Free PPE
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Program, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our care assistants and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Assistants'
- Uniform provided
Duties of a Care Assistant:
- Domestic assistance
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Promoting dignity and respect, as well as independence and encourage service users' well-being
- Emotional and social support
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant or are looking to provide a quality service, then click apply today, or call Natalie Eliseou on 0116 264 3922
You don't need to have any previous experience in home care; your personality is so much more important in a role like this. Homecare opportunities are diverse and provide a wide range of career opportunities regardless of your experience level, full training and support will be provided at every stage of your career to ensure you have the skills needed for the role. Knowing how much of difference you are making in your working hours to the people who need it the most will leave you and your service users with a smile on their faces.
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Get in touch today!