If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for an International Nursing Resourcing Consultant to source International Nurses to work in the UK. This role can be fully remote if you are an experienced Healthcare Recruiter/Resourcer or alternatively, it will be hybrid working in Devonshire Square, London 1-2 days per week and the remainder home based.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Candidate attraction, marketing, and advertising job vacancies, sourcing strong talent, screening CVs and formatting CVs.
- To keep the candidates fully informed on all new work opportunities and details of jobs and promote new vacancies through candidate marketing calls.
- To maximize the information gathered from telephone calls relating the candidates' availability, work preferences and willingness to relocate to the UK.
- To manage the recruitment of candidates in targeted countries based on the shortage of specific specialties.
- To check candidates' eligibility including their qualification, nursing registration etc. as per the clients' requirements.
- Working closely with the Account Managers to understand specifics and ensure interviews' slots are filled within the agreed timeframes.
To be successful in this position, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Ideally you will have a Recruitment Resourcing background and it would be highly advantageous if you came from the Healthcare sector/ Nursing Recruitment.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.