Client Name: NHS ScotlandRole: Band 5 ITU/ICU NurseRates: £23-£38Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends.Benefits:Access to Care4Carers our support...
Client Name: NHS Scotland
Role: Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends.
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we're available when you need us
Working on a flexible shift-based rota, you will be responsible for providing constant monitoring and care for patients in seriously ill or unstable conditions. With access to state-of-the-art medical equipment, you will have the chance to provide the highest standards of care throughout your career.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse, you will have:
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 ITU/ICU Nurse with NHS Scotland, you will:
- provide constant monitoring and care for patients in seriously ill or unstable conditions.
- actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families.
- communicate clinical information using a variety of methods to ensure effective understanding.
- safely identify, prepare, check and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- be responsible for adhering to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Be a registered nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
So, if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding ITU/ICU team at Medacs Healthcare, apply today.