Band 6 MH Practitioner / Community Nurse
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
The Integrated Mental Health Team (Burntwood, Lichfield & Mercian) are looking for a Band 6 Community Nurse to support the team in Tamworth on a 3 month placement.
- Band 6 RMN/mental health practitioner (OT/Social worker - must have mental health experience).
- Ideally full time Monday to Friday, 9-5 working. But happy to negotiate.
- Base - Sir Robert Peel Hospital, Tamworth.
- No fully remote working, expected to do combination of in base and home working.
- To start ASAP for 3 months
* Working within the Integrated Community Mental Health Team - Adult service that delivers assessment and care and treatment to service users with non-psychotic and psychotic disorders.
* Delivering a high quality clinical service to service users and their families.
* Managing a complex caseload and responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
* Operating as lead healthcare professional for a defined case load of service users.
* Delivering therapeutic interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
The post holder will be responsible for working within the adult integrated community mental health team, to assess, plan and deliver intervention to service users requiring secondary care mental health intervention. They will be responsible for being lead HCP/ care coordination of an identified caseload.
The post holder will be responsible for undertaking clinical assessments, in order to establish the person's needs, goals, risks and strengths in order to generate a formulation based care plan agreed with all involved. They will be responsible for delivering therapeutic interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
The post holder will also be expected to be available for consultation, support and clinical supervision to other health professionals working within the Community Mental Health Pathway Service and other areas of the Trust where identified as appropriate.
If you require additional information, please contact: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3 or email: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com