Band 5 Nurse - CSMS Visions
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT) Location: Thurrock, EssexBand 5 Nurse SMS, Visions, Thurrock, CSMSVisions, Thurrock, Essex, are looking for a Band 5 Nurse (SMS)...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Locum Band 5 District Nurse for Burton Town DN Team
Burton Town DN Team based in Anglesey House, Burton on Trent, are looking for a Band 5 District Nurse to support the team. Please see attached Job Description for more information.
Job Purpose/Main Duties/Responsibilities
The Post holder will:
* Be competent as appropriate to the requirement of the role.
* Demonstrate at all times the Partnership Trust Values of: "We Put Quality First, We Focus On People and We Take Responsibility."
* Be a Staff Nurse and have a professional and clinical knowledge of their discipline.
They will have a focus in one of the following areas;
* Delivery of care to patients who are in their own homes or residential homes, and or delivery of care to patients within a clinic setting where these are available and appropriate. Be responsible for a defined population of service users in a variety of settings across the Partnership Trust including the community and hospitals.
* Be skilled in the assessment of care/support needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of care/support packages.
* Have supervisory responsibilities as required (e.g. work allocation) and may have some responsibility for service developments.
Nature of the Service
The post holder will be part of the CN (DN), ILCT, etc service providing healthcare and will work in a variety of settings.
This is a dynamic post that requires the post holder to work closely with uni/multi- disciplinary teams/agencies in addressing a range of care/support issues across the spectrum of conditions, preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and improving the health and wellbeing of the population served. The nature of the service will be determined by local service specifications.
if you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3