Band 6 RMN/Staff Nurse
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation TrustLocum B6 RMN for HMYOI WerringtonHMYOI Werrington are looking for a band 6 RMN to support their team. The role is...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Band 6 RMN for HMP Featherstone
HMP Featherstone are looking for a Band 6 RMN to support their team on a 3 month placement:
* Band 6 RMN, Staff Nurse (Prisons).
* 08:00 - 16:00 or 09:00 - 17:00.
* HMP Featherstone, Featherstone, Wolverhampton.
* Prison clearance and experience is preferable.
* The team cannot accommodate newly qualified or B5 RMNs due to the nature of the work required and the associated risk.
* Start as soon as possible for 12 weeks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidenced based interventions required including health promotion within a prison environment.
* To provide a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs/needs.
* To be responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance and decision making process.
* Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach.
* To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment including the custody storage and administration of drugs.
* Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
* Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm
If you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3