Band 6 Staff Nurse / RMN
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
*This role is offering escalated rates - band 7 rates for band 6 work*
Locum Band 6 Staff Nurse (Prisons) for HMP Oakwood
HMP Oakwood are looking for a Band 6 Staff Nurse (Prisons) to support the team.
The role is full time for 12 weeks - Monday - Friday. Candidates should have prison clearance but suitable applicants without clearance may be considered and clearance will be applied for.
- Band 6 Staff Nurse (Prisons)
- Full time hours.
- 9am - 5pm.
- Start ASAP for 12 weeks.
- Face to face working.
- Featherstone, Wolverhampton area.
- Prison clearance and System 1 trained.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidenced based interventions required including health promotion within a prison environment.
- To provide a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs/needs.
- To be responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance and decision making process.
- Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach.
- To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment including the custody storage and administration of drugs.
- Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
If you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3