Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)Location: Cannock, Staffordshire CAMHS Cannock Children and Families are looking for 3 x CAMHS Practitioners to support their team in...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
Location: HMP Swinfen Hall, Lichfield
This role is offering escalated rates
HMP Swinfen Hall are looking for a Band 7 Staff Nurse (Prisons) to support their team on a three month placement. If you have any suitable candidates can you send me over their CVs:
- Band 7 Staff Nurse (Prisons)
- Full time: Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 16:30
- HMP Swinfen Hall, Lichfield
- Prison clearance and System 1 trained
- Start ASAP for 12 weeks
- See Job Description attached
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidenced based interventions required including health promotion within a prison environment.
- To provide a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs/needs.
- To be responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance and decision making process.
- Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach.
- To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment including the custody storage and administration of drugs.
- Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
If you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3 and ask for Jamie