Band 6 RMN/Staff Nurse
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust Band 6 RMN for HMP FeatherstoneHMP Featherstone are looking for a Band 6 RMN to support their team on a...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Locum B6 RMN for HMYOI Werrington
HMYOI Werrington are looking for a band 6 RMN to support their team. The role is full time for 12 weeks Monday - Friday, either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm. The contract is to start as soon as possible and may go on longer. Candidates should have prison clearance and as this is a children's prison enhanced clearance to work with children is required alongside prison clearance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidenced based interventions required including health promotion within a prison environment.
* To provide a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs/needs.
* To be responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance and decision making process.
* Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach.
* To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment including the custody storage and administration of drugs.
* Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
If you require additional information, please contact: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3 or email: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com