Band 6 RMN - HMP Drake Hall *High Rates*
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Locum RMN HMP Drake Hall
HMP Drake Hall are looking for an RMN to support the team. They require someone who (if possible) has experience of delivering trauma interventions.
- Mental Health Nurse
- The role is full time - 37.5 hours. Occasional overtime at weekends.
- This role is offering band 7 rates for band 6 work
- Experience of delivering trauma interventions
- Prison clearance essential
- To start ASAP for 12 weeks
- Eccleshall, Stafford
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidenced based interventions required including health promotion within a prison environment.
- To provide a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs/needs.
- To be responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance and decision making process.
- Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach.
- To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment including the custody storage and administration of drugs.
- Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm