Band 5 Nurse - CSMS Visions
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust (MPFT)
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Band 5 Nurse - SMS, Visions, Thurrock, CSMS
Visions, Thurrock, Essex, are looking for a Band 5 Nurse (SMS) to support their team on a 3 month placement:
- Band 5 Nurse, RMN or RGN, with SMS experience
- Full time or flexible up to 37.5 hours per week maximum
- 4 - 5 days probably/flexible and negotiated according to need
- Start and finish time flexible due to service needs
- Visions, Thurrock, Essex
- Skills required: SMS experience, management of staff experience, driver, clinician/practitioner
- To start ASAP for 12 weeks.
* Provision of drug and alcohol treatments to Service Users within Thurrock.
* Holding a caseload of service users and being responsible for offering a range of interventions to that individual
* Supporting a service user through their treatment journey from beginning to end
* Embracing the concept of recovery and demonstrating this in your clinical work
* Providing clinical interventions such as BBV's, wound care, vital signs, phlebotomy, ECG's, BBV investigations
* Carrying out alcohol and drug detoxes supported by the specialist recovery nurse using the appropriate AUDIT and withdrawal scales
* Ensuring that your work is evidence based, up to date and in accordance with current policy and legislation.
* Keeping up to date and accurate records and documentation.
To provide a dedicated comprehensive service to people with drug and alcohol use problems to their families and friends within the organisational framework of the Visions Thurrock.
If you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3