Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Client Name: Cheshire & Wirral Role: Band 5 Registered Mental Health NurseRates: £40-£50/hour Shifts: Block bookings for a maximum of 6 months, 4 shifts per...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Locum B5/6 County wide Harm Reduction, Health and Wellbeing Nurse, Visions Thurrock
The team at Visions, Thurrock, are looking for a Band 5 or 6 Health and Wellbeing Nurse to support their team for an estimated 8 weeks.
* With the Harm Reduction Coordinator and Clinical Lead - support and develop the Health and Wellbeing offer across Thurrock.
* Work with pharmacies and needle exchange clients to ensure Health issues are referred/signposted or treated appropriately.
* Link with all Hepatitis C project staff local and national to support appropriate clients and broadcast BBV best practice.
* With the Clinical Lead, the post holder will support the development of Inclusion's offer of Health and Wellbeing interventions.
* Provide Health and Wellbeing advice/referral/treatment and signposting across Thurrock.
* Promote safer injecting/harm minimisation/over dose awareness and training to clients, staff and other professionals across Thurrock.
* Support nursing students in their placements where needed and provide learning opportunities.
* Report appropriate incidents and complete SI reports when requested by Clinical lead.