Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital ...
Consultant Acute Medicine
Consultant Acute Medicine- £84,559 -£114,003 Per annum plus annual leave and pension
London and Kent
The successful applicant will have the responsibility for the management of patients admitted on the Acute Medical Unit. The post holder will also be involved in the development of the medical care on the Acute Medical Unit increasing consultant presence and ambulatory care options.
Time will be allocated in the job plan for outpatient activity and other specialist activity.
Applicants must be eligible for full GMC Registration; experience of general internal medicine is required, MRCP/FRCP or equivalent is required.
- £84,559 - £114,003 annual salary
- Permanent Substantive Contracts for Doctors on the GMC Specialist Register.
- Skilled worker UK Visas available
- Relocation benefits
- Training and development
- Standard working week of 40 hours
- Annual Leave 32 days per year
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
For more information, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org contact +447551063109 or apply to this advert.