An exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Educator a state-of-the-art, outpatient facility specialising in diabetes treatment, research, training and public health awareness.
The centre has gained international renown for its holistic approach to the treatment of diabetes and related complications that enables patients to receive the full spectrum of care they need in one place. The centre now operates three branches across Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, touching the lives of more than one million people through patient-centric programmes and public health initiatives.
- Orientation and induction program of all care givers
- Statutory and mandatory training for all care givers
- Clinical research education and Practice development
- Student placement programs
- Graduate placement program
- Train for work Program
- External educational programs
- Qualification in Nursing
- 4+ Years' Experience as a Nurse Educator/ Manager post speciality in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633