We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant to work with one of the largest names in the UAE, Dubai.
The department is run by highly experienced team of Obs & Gynae physicians supported by a team of Fetal Medicine and Neonatology Consultants with a level 3 NICU services.
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Competent in managing high risk pregnancies.
Required skills and knowledge;
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system.
- Proven experience in managing both normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- Should be competent in managing basic gynaecological surgeries.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes.
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues.
- Speciality qualification in Obs & Gynae - Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT, CCST, American Board, Australian Fellowship of Royal Colleges etc)
- 3+ Years' Experience post speciality in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633